For this trick, you may need a playing card, a drinking straw, some fine and thin black thread, tape and scissors. Now cut a short length of straw using the scissors and tape it on the back of the playing card. The length of the straw piece should be shorter than the width of the playing card. Now take about a foot of thread and see if you are comfortable with this length, if not you can make it shorter or longer depending upon the longer you want your card to levitate. Now make the thread go through the straw and then make a loop with the thread in such a way that the card is hanging in the middle of the loop of a thread like a necklace pendant. Take the left-most part of the loop around your left thumb and the right-most part of the loop around your right thumb. Slide the playing card until it is against your left thumb and this will leave a large loop on the right side. If you are left handed, do it vice versa. Now to levitate the card all you have to do is practice a swift motion in which you slowly let go of the card with your left hand and tighten the thread between the two thumbs. Slowly pulling your hands apart you will be able to release the card without making it fall. Continue to slowly you are your thumbs apart and the card will move along the thread towards your right hand. After some practice, you can pull the thread quickly and the card will move quicker.
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Test Banks: A Chaotic Dance Towards Academic Greatness
- Sing Your Heart Out: Experience the Ultimate Nightlife at a Karaoke Bar in Gangnam
- Champions League Frenzy: South Korea’s Passion for the Beautiful Game
- Creating a Family Tree: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Navigating Menopause: “Vitamins and Minerals for Menopause: The Role of Nutrition in Managing Symptoms”